I’ve cooked up a lot of keto recipes, and It was hard to decide which recipe should I pick today, but the Cheesecake Keto was the winner in this occasion
Low Carb Cheesecake
Low-carb cheesecake is the easiest, most delicious, creamy, tangy, keto cheesecake ever. Even if you’re not a fan of cheesecakes, or even low-carb cheesecakes, this could be the recipe that converts you. The recipe is so simple that I can’t bother with a crust!
Who wants the cheesecake crust with Keto? I also honestly don’t think cheesecakes need a crust. The crust is the fidgety part of it, and what I wanted to do was make a crustless, quick cheesecake that a normal, hard-working person could make within a couple of minutes.
- It’s delicious
- It’s easy.
- It doesn’t even require a crust.
- It’s a sweet fat bomb.
- It tastes JUST like cheesecake with sugar.
- It’s a smaller recipe than many others out there so you won’t be looking at a ginormous cheesecake that needs finishing. But it’s so rich, you’d be hard-pressed to eat more than a slice.
- It works. It just plain works, and it is a fan favorite recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
KCal/Serving: 194 Kcal
Carbs: 3gr Proteins: 4 gr
Fat: 18gr Sugar: 2gr
- Lemon Juice (2 Teaspoon)
- Vanilla Extract (2 Teaspoon)
- Sour Cream (1/4 Cup)
- Erythritol (1/2 Cup)
- Cheese Cream (226grs)
- Eggs (2 Eggs)
- Sour Cream (1/4 cup)
- Erythritol (2 Teaspoon)
- Fresh Strawberries (Two large Sliced)
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
- In your food processor or blender, add all ingredients lemon juice, extract, sour cream, swerve, and cream cheese. Add them in this order, with the liquid ingredients at the bottom to help the blades move easily.
- Gently but thoroughly blend all ingredients, scraping down as needed.
- Add both eggs together and at this point, blend only as long as you need to, in order to get them well-incorporated, about 20-30 seconds. Your mixture will be pourable liquid by now.
- Take a 6-inch springform pan and line the sides with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Cover the pan with foil.
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot or Pressure cooker. Ideally, you want a trivet with handles you can lift out, such as the one that came with your pot. If you don’t have a trivet with a handle, create a sling with a piece of foil as shown in the video. Add 1 cup of water into Instant Pot.
- Place the foil-covered pan on top of the trivet.
- Close the lid, set on high pressure for 20 minutes, let it release pressure naturally for 10 minutes. Then, release all remaining pressure.
- Mix up the sour cream and swerve for the topping.
- Take out the cheesecake and spread the topping all over it. Add sliced berries to the top if desired.
- Put it in the fridge and leave it alone. Seriously. Leave it alone and let it chill. It won’t taste right hot.
- When ready to serve, pull out parchment paper, unbuckle the sides of your springform pan, and serve on top of the pan bottom.
Tips and Tricks To Make Keto Cheesecake
- This may be the first piece of advice. Stop overthinking. Cheesecake is easy to make. The Keto Instant Pot cheesecake recipe is even easier. I mean, it’s as easy as this.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Push and simmer for 20 minutes and add topping.
- Chill, mom. Both, the cheesecake and you are going to be ok! You’ve got this.
2. Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature so that they’re easier to mix and you’re not going to over-beat the battery.
3. Use the blender on low
4. Just mix the batter. Once you add the eggs, take care not to overbeat the batter
5. Don’t skip on the sour cream topping. It is absolutely delicious. Put it on when the cheesecake is hot so that it just melts into the top in all its deliciousness.
6. Absolutely plan to chill the cheesecake, at least overnight if you can. You deserve it, mom!
7. Metal conducts heat a lot better than does glass. If you use a glass pan, you may have to increase the cooking time. If your trivet is very tall, you may need to increase the cooking time.
8. When you open the pot, the cheesecake will be firm on the sides–but will have a little jiggle in the middle. This indicates that it is cooked well, but not overcooked.
Toppings for the Best Keto Cheesecake?
I only used sour cream and swerve to sweeten the dish. If you’re using fresh fruit as a topping, note how much fruit you ‘re using, because any fruit would have natural sugars. I used two strawberries cut as a topping and that gave me the perfect sweetness and freshness that I was aiming for without being over-indulgent. You can consider Blueberries, Raspberries or Blackberries as well.